You are here
BI / Data Consultant
- BI / Data Consultant - MNC Dubai
- New Analytics Function
About Our Client
MNC Starting an Analytics Function in Dubai.
- Work on the collecting, storing, processing, and analysing of a variety of sets of data to ensure the optimum effectiveness and efficiency of the analytics team
- The primary focus will be on choosing optimal solutions to use for these purposes, then maintaining, implementing, and monitoring them.
- You will also be responsible for integrating them with the architecture used across the company
- You will also be responsible for ensuring the alignment to the company data guidelines around data standards and governance
The Successful Applicant
- Collecting, storing, processing and analysing of a variety of sets of data. The primary focus will be on choosing optimal solutions to use for these purposes, then maintaining, implementing, and monitoring them. You will also be responsible for integrating them with the architecture used across the company
- Work in close alignment with the analytics team to identify, gather, and engineer the data into the new analytics data platform as well as helping to proactively identify areas to add value to the value to the business via BI
- Selecting and integrating any Data/Big Data tools and frameworks required to provide requested capabilities
- Monitor performance and advise on any necessary infrastructure changes
- Work with the data governance team to help drive consistency in MDM, Data Definitions etc to create a trusted source of data
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Filter and "clean" data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Supports Big Data and batch/realtime analytical solutions leveraging transformational technologies.
What's on Offer
Tax free life in Dubai working in a start up environment for and MNC