You are here
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Degree
- Leading Facility Management company
About Our Client
Our client is a global facilities management company based in Qatar.
- Responsible for submitting a complete technical bid to an existing or prospective client, on time and within budget
Write proposals using the input obtained from all sources in a concise, logical and responsive fashion while ensuring that the information provided complies with the specifications.
Coordinate with head offices and Headquarters departments in others countries to determine how to further develop appropriate responses
Disseminate proposals to clients by required deadlines; provides necessary copies to field offices, or Managers of Business Development .
Plan and prepare PowerPoint presentations for previously submitted proposals.
Coordinate and submit follow up responses throughout bid process.
Directs the evaluation of competitor's strengths and weaknesses to increase the bid winning ratio.
Manages and coordinates information from technical specialists, customers, cost estimators and others involved in the bidding process.
Controls the quality, risk and cost effectiveness of each bid.
Oversees the entire bidding process, from initiation to technical evaluation to execution, in order to win customer's contracts
A bid manager is also the first point of contact for the client, and liaises with estimators who produce the price element of a bid
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering is a must
- Experience in technical development of tender, bids, analysis and design, experience in sales and/or marketing support
- Proficient level speaking English
- Excellent Communication, organisation, and negotiation skills
What's on Offer
35,000 QAR plus medical insurance, flights, and schooling allowance.