You are here
Boutique Manager - Luxury Shoes
High fashion brand
Strong knowledge of the luxury industry required
About Our Client
Our client is a leading luxury fashion house.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Manage the team in terms of recruitment, leadership, training, performance appraisal
- Supervise the organization and efficiency of the team = monitor individual and collective objectives, encourage team work, share knowledge and expertise
- Conduct and/or organize briefings to the team
Steer the business:
- Pilot and coordinate all the activities of the Boutique in accordance with the strategy and objectives
- Ensure the business strategy is understood and deployed in the Boutique
- Control, monitor, share and report the business, financial and budgetary indicators relating to the results of the Boutique
- Develop and coordinate the sales to achieve the business objectives in accordance with the budget and the defined action plan
- Analyze the sales, determining the best sellers and slow sellers, and take the appropriate corrective actions
Purchase collections for the Boutique:
- Ensure the consistency of the product assortment
- Purchase collections for the Boutique in accordance with the guidelines and budget (OTB)
- Be responsible for the customer experience
- Support the sales team on the shop floor
- Ensure excellence in customer service in accordance with the Brand's standards: create a unique experience for each customer
- Strongly encourage the teams to manage, use and develop the customer database
- Support the team to develop and manage their customer base
Operate the boutique:
- Ensure the retail space is well maintained and the Visual Merchandising guidelines are respected
- Ensure the stock is effectively managed and control procedures are implemented to anticipate and limit variations
- Be responsible for properly implementing the Boutique Charter and the Boutique procedures (cash, stock management, personnel administration, security, etc.)
- Represent the Boutique both internally and externally: participate in promoting the boutique at customer events, internal projects
The Successful Applicant
You have a post graduated degree and an experience of 3 to 5 years in boutique management.
You have a strong knowledge of the luxury industry with fashion sensitivity consistent with the brand.
You are passionate about the field of the Fashion (design, texture, fabrication…).
Your excellent interpersonal, communication and organization skills along with a strong analytic approach will be a real asset to succeed in this position.
English is a must, Arabic and/or French would be an advantage.
What's on Offer
Competitive package and benefits.