You are here
Business Analyst - Banking Tech Integration - Personal Banking
Fantastic opportunity to help drive a massive banking tech integration
Must have experience in personal banking technology transformation
About Our Client
Two of the largest and most established banks in the UAE are undergoing an exciting integration phase. With aspirations of securing the smoothest transition, they are looking to bring in the best talent available to manage the transformation and development of systems.
- Implementation of solutions around banking products
- Understanding the existing solutions of the bank and coming up with strategies to implement the solution to take care of the process in IT solution
- Interacting with business and assist the integration lead to implement the unified solution
- Interacting with internal IT teams and drive the initiative to successful transition
- Interacting with vendor teams to understand intricacies of the software and come out with solutions to provide business benefits
- Responsible for identifying the key data requirement, data mappings, and core system enhancements for project implementation
- Ensure effectiveness in reporting through functional data validation and confirmation that the output generated and produced from the system is complete, reconciled against source systems.
- Participate in all project related activities with regards to requirements gathering, planning, implementation, as well as system & user acceptance testing.
- Responsible for end user training and ensuring the required knowledge transfer to key team members is set in place.
- Active participation in the requirement sessions with business and vendor.
- Participate in gathering requirements with teams from corporate online banking and other Global transaction banking requirements.
- Understand and document processes relating to Online banking and other Global transaction banking requirements.
- Lead the functional validation and reconciliation of data against source systems. Check information, identify data breaks, and liaise with teams to ensure timely rectification of data extracts provided from different sources.
- Participate and coordinate with key stakeholders during System Integration Testing & User Acceptance Testing project phases.
- Responsible of system end user training for the projects undertaken
- Identify system functionality and act as a focal point, coordinate with team members, and liaise with all stakeholders regarding subject related matters
- Conceptualise solutions for the requirements raised by business teams and coordinate with vendor to deliver them
- Come out with test scenarios to check the functionalities delivered by the solution and actively participate with the testing teams and business stakeholders to comprehensively test the solution
- Act as a subject matter expert within the team for system related initiatives.
- Will act as a lead to plan and execute the project within time-lines & budget
- Although not necessary, it is desirable that the candidate should have good knowledge of SDLC and Project management process
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years experience in a business analysis role within a banking IT environment.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree
- Experience in requirement gathering, process mapping and documentation
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with diverse stakeholder group
- Good understanding of best practice banking processes related to the role
What's on Offer
- Salary: 16,000AED - 24,500AED monthly (Dependent on experience)
- 12 month extendable contract
- Medical insurance, annual leave, staff benefits and relocation assistance for candidates outside of UAE (flight from current country to Abu Dhabi and 4+ star hotel accommodation for 14 nights for self only)