You are here
Business Application Manager (Eatec/Infogenesis)
Fantastic opportunity to work on exciting initiatives with a leading employer
Must have experience of application development experience
About Our Client
This is a leading UAE organisation with numerous exciting projects and opportunities across the whole operation. They are consistently investing in new projects and initiatives and only ever look to secure the best talent available on the market to help deliver the vision and build for the future.
- Responsible for identification and remediation of technology risks associated with the revenue system applications.
- Reviews current status of system applications and prepares recommendations for systems improvements.
- Responsible for application service management content and is accountable for the integrity of application attributes from a business and technical perspective.
- Assists in determining project delivery and deployment dates for new product releases, feature and maintenance releases and regular corrective service or service pack releases.
- Assesses business process requirements; analyses structure and flow of work and data that support needs; evaluates possible solutions and implements and/or recommends solutions that support the organisation's strategies.
- Responsible for establishing, managing and maintaining strategic relationships with business owners.
- Performs as liaison between end-users, outside vendors, contractors and consultants to define and establish service and support requirements.
- Investigates and resolves customer relationship problems and tracks vendor issues to resolution.
- Performs system administration activities, which includes coordinating and managing the installation, and configuration of desktops, software and related application software upgrades.
- Responsible for escalation to the technical team for infrastructure or database support/issues.
- Responsible for configuration for the business related functions of the application.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in related technical/business areas or equivalent work experience (Bachelor's degree in Computer science will be preferred)
- 5 years' experience in managing Eatec/IG
- MS SQL certification and ITIL foundation
- PMP certification with 5 year's experience in managing the application (2 year's experience within the leisure industry will be added advantage)
- Customer service, troubleshooting and root cause analysis, risk Management and change Management skills
What's on Offer
A key role in this exciting organisation will pay an attractive salary with fantastic benefits for the successful candidate.