You are here
Cards and ATM Integration Project Manager - 12 Month contract
Immediate start with Abu Dhabi Bank
Must have Banking, Project Management and Cards/ATM experience
About Our Client
Large Bank in Abu Dhabi currently undergoing major transformation.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager with hands on experience of delivering large scale Technology projects involving multiple Business units, Product, Operations & Channels. Specialized in Change Management and Integration Management in a well-managed and coordinated manner with appropriate level of controls. The appointed Project Manager will be leading a major high visibility project with multiple work streams and senior stakeholders.
This role requires substantial project management experience, understanding of technology project lifecycle, good planning and high levels of communication skills with ability to interact with senior executive stakeholders/audiences. Must possess an analytical and flexible mind set with inherent ability to overcome issues and manage risks.
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ years of experience in Managing Technology Projects. Experience in the end-to-end delivery of projects including leading IT integration related initiatives within the Banking industry
- Understanding of both functional and technical aspects of projects
- Proven track record of delivering projects as per agreed upon project parameters
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science/Information Technology
- Significant knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) Design, Build, Testing
- Proven ability to manage stakeholders including business heads, functional heads and other senior managers
- Managing multi-location, multi-Vendor, distributed Teams including task allocation, monitoring, effective communication
- Significant experience in managing external vendors
- Significant experience in Banking and Financial Services exposure with good understanding of key banking systems.
- Familiarity with project performance monitoring principles and metrics.
- Good understanding of internationally accepted Project Management Principles, Methodologies and Practices
- PM Certifications such as Project Management Professional (PMP), Prince 2 Practitioner is preferred
- Strong Management and Leadership Skills
- Strong Project Planning Skills
- Functional/Technical Knowledge
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Senior Stakeholder Management
- Technical project management
- Change Management
- Time and Quality Management
- Vendor management
- Analytical ability and conceptual thinking
- Team player and collaborative
- Ability to establish strong working relationships at appropriate levels of authority
- Ability to work under pressure and willingness to go the extra mile to meet the project timelines/goals
Good handle on Project Planning tools such as MS Project. Visio, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
What's on Offer
Immediate start, 12 month contract.