You are here
Chartered Accountant, CMA, CPA Certifified with GCC expereince
Experience from the Big 4 auditing firm and Holding company
About Our Client
Regional holding group company
- Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations.
- Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role.
- Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
- Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring, and controls.
- Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow management reporting.
- Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries.
- Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and project teams in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis.
- Issue project cost reports for review and approval.
- Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the setup.
- Support CFO in ensuring that intercompany cost allocations are in line with management agreements and transfer pricing policy
- Establish and maintain systems for cost-sensitivity analysis and early warning of cost overruns
- Work with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives
- From the Big 4 auditing firm.
The Successful Applicant
Certified Accountant with proven record as Chief Accountant/ Accounts Manager for group holding company in GCC region from Big 4 Auditing firm is must
What's on Offer