You are here
Chief Financial Officer
About Our Client
Our client, one of the top ranking banks in Morocco, is seeking a Chief Financial Officer to manage and consolidate new operations in Casablanca.
Member of the management team and under the supervision of the general manager, you will bring the technical and financial expertise required for developing the bank. In order to optimize and to assure the viability of its expansion, the key aspects of this strategic position will include :
- Guaranteeing accounting and financial follow up,
- Carrying out reporting by assuring that the accounting information is coherent
- Monitoring budgets (budget planning, forecasting, cost control) and studying any variances between them.
- Defining performance indicators of the activity to optimize profitability and return on investment
- Setting up risk analysis and risk control
- Managing relationships with external auditors, advisors and local authorities
- Supervising, training and developing the financial management team.
The Successful Applicant
Candidates will have a minimum of 10 years experience in the same position in the banking sector with ideally an accounting qualification AAOIFI.
Meticulous and well organized, you are strongly committed to carrying out ambitious projects in a demanding context. Diplomatic and enthusiastic, you know how to create a stimulating business environment in an emerging country.
You are fluent in French, English and Arabic.
What's on Offer