You are here
Chief Sales & Marketing Officer - IT Sevice Provider
Sales and Marketing
IT service provider
About Our Client
Our client is an IT service provider.
- Develop and execute a clearly defined Sales & Marketing communications strategy in a manner that supports consistent business growth and enhances brand equity and awareness.
- Responsible for planning, organising, staffing, training and managing all Sales & Marketing functions to achieve the company objectives of sales, growth, profitability, and visibility while ensuring a consistent marketing message.
- Work closely with product teams and sales to define key selling propositions
- Own delivery from conception to use for all marketing collateral, including client communication, and press announcements
- Involved in product development from concept to creation, including life-cycle management from production to end-of-life
- Manage content and flow of all outbound communications, including web sites, newsletter programs, trade shows, search, online advertising, print advertising, sales materials and client / sales message
- Work to provide email templates, presentations and proposals, providing sales with relevant information to support sales-cycles and industry expertise
- Build and maintain marketing budget across product lines
- Ensure appropriate product needs are being filtered into Public Relation efforts and are accurately reflected in all corporate messaging. Maintain steady press coverage and relationships with key media.
- Establish sales compensation plans for all sales staff including salary structures, training, commissions and sales incentive programs and develop short and long-term sales plans in support of organisational strategy and objectives
- Assist with complex sales negotiations, attends sales presentations and assist sales deal closure. Directly manages very large, high-profile client accounts, as appropriate and support responses to request for proposals.
- Build, develop, and manage a sales team capable of carrying out needed sales and service initiatives.
- Develop pricing policies in conjunction with the Finance Department and Management
- Lead and direct the Sales and Marketing team to meet or exceed sales revenue, sales profitability and budgetary objectives
- Create and execute the Sales Department go-to-market and operational strategies to achieve business objectives
- Expand client base through sales calls, advertising, brochures and conferences; Apprise client key personnel changes and key company mergers.
- Create quarterly written sales report to be supplied to the company's Board of Directors that summarises the Sales and Marketing activities, upcoming opportunities and key projects captured during the quarter
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree with a business concentration is required or computer Science/Engineering, IT or related discipline
- Minimum 10 years of experience in sales and marketing leadership role
- Exceptional track record of developing and implementing marketing and sales strategies that have consistently met or exceeded planned objectives
- Excellent negotiation and leadership skills are required
- Excellent marketing techniques are desirable
- Good presentation skills and awareness of new strategies implemented by other competitors in the same industry
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary Package