You are here
- Based in Beirut, Lebanon
- Day to day management of Claims department
About Our Client
Larger reinsurance company in Beirut
The Claims Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Manage and monitor staff performance, in order to identify any weakness, analysing root causes, and dealing with them accordingly.
- Manage the staff of the department, ensuring adequate resource levels, and ensuring that general work and office standards are met and the Claims Procedure Manual is followed.
- Ensure that the Synergy2 data entry for claims is accurate.
- Liaise with the Operations Department in the matter of credit control, ensuring that it is equitable in the payment of claims in order that our reputation for prompt claims payment is not compromised.
- Ensure that all claims are referred to the Retrocession department when either Outward Treaty Excess Of Loss of Facultative protections are involved.
The Successful Applicant
The Claims Manager must have the following:
- CII is a plus
- Minimum 10 years experience as Claims Manager in an insurance or preferably reinsurance company
What's on Offer