You are here
Clinical Training Specialist - Interventional Radiology KSA
Training and guiding surgeons / clinical staff on the use of medical technology
Extensive experience training of IR products essential.
About Our Client
A leading specialist medical device company who have established offices in key territories across the GCC region and Middle East, including Dubai and Saudi Arabia.
This division specifically focuses on the sale of equipment within Interventional Radiology.
Key responsibilities for the Clinical Application Specialist - Interventional Radiology. Middle East
- Perform on-site (in theatre / procedure) training of key operators and end users in the use of Interventional Radiology and Fluoroscopy product offerings.
- Work closely with nurses and clinical staff and other professional staff to ensure the proper and efficient operation of company products.
- Provide and maintain documentation to support customer training and business unit requirements.
- Provide feedback to Sales, Service, Marketing, Engineering and Product Line management on equipment issues and customer concerns via written and verbal communication.
- Provide additional training and consultation services, contributing to Professional Services revenue goals.
- Participate in special projects for customer and product line development as requested.
- Product demonstration and trade show support
- Work with your team and colleagues to gain customer acceptance of product.
- Provide on-going support to resolve application related and image quality concerns on both a product and system level.
The overall focus for the Clinical Application Specialist is not to commercially sell the products, but to guide and educate the medical professionals. Through the client being confident with using the products, sales then will follow.
You will ideally be based in Saudi Arabia, but location can be taken into consideration and is flexible across the Middle East.
The Successful Applicant
To apply for the Clinical Training Specialist - Interventional Radiology. Middle East vacancy you MUST MEET ALL OF THE MENTIONED CRITERIA.
- At least 5 years of experience in the Clinical application Interventional Radiology products in Operating Rooms / Theatre
- Commercial acumen, to develop new contacts and relationships, and help close business orders through product education.
- The ability to travel extensively in line with the requirements of the position.
What's on Offer
Target fixed package - 20,000 - 25,000 AED /Month. If you are above this, please still apply.
- Relocation package for appropriate profiles on offer, Health care (Family), Return Economy flights (Family), Schooling fees (2 children)
- Sales related bonus on offer