You are here
Commercial Director - Cargo Solutions
United Arab Emirates
About Our Client
A global organisation providing cargo securing solutions for 50 years.
- Demonstrate role model behaviors and commercial competencies for the Sales Organisation to aspire to
- Proactively facilitates the sharing of insight (market, Customer, industry) from the Team with relevant stakeholders to influence and shape best practice and enable delivery of business plans
- Meets regional sales financial objectives by realising New Business and Repeat Business targets; forecasting requirements; assists in preparing annual budgets and targeting; managing expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Maintains and expands customer base by guiding and coaching area sales managers; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
- Drives performance by applying the appropriate leadership style, motivating team members for continuous improvement through hands-on coaching, consistent evaluations and positive feedback.
- Manages profitable growth at accounts and participate in joint calls with district sales force on a regular and consistent basis.
- Provides training and guidelines on segment- and transactional pricing to the sales team to maximise customer profitability.
- Works closely with S&OP to provide accurate sales forecasts to align Sales and Operations to determine and optimise inventory and service levels.
The Successful Applicant
To apply for the role, applicants should meet the following criteria;
- Fluent English speaker, Knowledge of local language would be highly advantageous
- Minimum of 5 years' experience managing a sales team across a region
- In-depth understanding of the sales process and value based selling.
- Proven track record in similar role
- Proven knowledge of Middle East market
- Availability to travel where and when requested by the Company
* Bachelor degree from an accredited university.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary package