You are here
Compound Manager - Real Estate Developer
Leading KSA Real Estate Developer
Seeking a Compound Manager to head up existing residential portfolio
About Our Client
Owned by one of KSA's leading business conglomerates, our client is a real estate developer focusing largely on residential and hospitality projects. This real estate developer has a large existing property portfolio and is well ad versed developing compounds and gated communities in Riyadh.
- Oversee the management and operation of the residential community by providing leadership and motivation to the operations team.
- Establish and achieve financial goals by effectively managing to meet or exceed budgeted revenue and maintain or lower property expenses.
- Prepare financial statements, including budgets and variance notes and reports on status of properties.
- Define community objectives to optimize asset efficiency and achieve performance goals set in accordance with owners' expectations.
- Maintain high occupancy level through effective property staff motivation, keeping informed of market conditions, understanding competitive pricing and utilizing appropriate marketing resources.
- Effectively communicate community objectives to staff through training and delegation in accordance with the company's brand guidelines.
- Promote a positive, growth-oriented environment for property staff.
- Develop a motivated team through effective personnel management. Lead by example, setting and communicating clear standards to guide staff to fulfil their potential.
- Preserve and enhance community conditions, including but not limited to residential units, common areas, leasing office and grounds.
- Follow up with compliance issues or correction requests.
- Coordinate with all counterparts including third party service providers.
- Liaise with the Leasing Department for the leasing of buildings as needed.
- Work with other departments (Marketing, Accounting, Operations, etc.) to ensure consistent and open communication.
The Successful Applicant
- 5-8 years related experience with Hospitality/Residential Community background.
- Preferably Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Administration / Marketing / Hospitality/ Facilities.
- Have experience of working as a Compound Manager in the GCC region.
- You will have excellent management skills, a very high standard of quality, attention to detail.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written Arabic language would be an asset
- Facility Management
- Customer orientation and service orientation
- Customer and supplier management
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Experience with and ability to collaborate and work in a team environment
- Excellent skills in task management and prioritisation
- Ability to follow directions, work independently and take initiative
- Skilled in problem identification and resolution
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and medical insurance
- Annual flight ticket