You are here
Leading contracting company is expanding their project delivery team.
Seeking a Construction Manager with proven capability to deliver excellence.
About Our Client
This leading contracting company focuses largely on civil engineering, infrastructure and electro-mechanical works and delivers projects for a large client portfolio within the U.A.E and Abu Dhabi. Our client is to appoint a leading construction management professional to head up construction processes across current infrastructure projects.
We are seeking an individual with a strong background in infrastructure construction management to oversee and direct on-site project delivery team. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and coordinating the construction schedule across current projects on a day to day basis. They will be responsible for achieving exceptional quality, timely and cost efficient results through construction management objectives and strategies.
- Liaise with Contractors/Subcontractors to ensure minimum delivery standards are met
- Drive construction processes from conception to completion
- Schedule project deliverables to ensure project is delivered in a timely, cost effective manner
- Deliver construction phase to meet design specifications
- Ensure construction is in compliance with all healthy and safety regulations
- Report directly to the Project Manager and collaborate with Engineers, Architect
- Project cost estimating and planning to assist Project Estimators
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 2 years Construction Management experience
- Minimum 2 years Project Engineer experience
- 3 years Dubai-based project experience
Candidate should have extensive knowledge across storm water, sewerage and irrigation systems. They must also be familiarised with NOC specifications, RTA and DEWA regulations.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary plus housing,transport allowances
- Medical insurance