You are here
Core Business Skills Trainer
- Leading facilties managment company
- Fluent in Hindi
About Our Client
Facilities and maintenance company based in Qatar
- Design and delivery of Core Business Skills and Management and Leadership courses to different levels, using various delivery tools for training
- Regular review of training materials and enhance based on business needs.
- Liaise with Departmental Managers and other technical experts to ensure the technical information is accurate
- Support the Head of Development and Talent with regular Training Needs Analysis
- Ensure all information needed for departmental reports is handed in as per the departmental deadlines, including weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
- Liaise with supervisors and managers on delegate attendance, ensuring maximum attendance by organizing timing as appropriate and continuous communication
- Support the assessment of employees as and when required
- Ensures course evaluations for level 1-3 of Kirkpatrick's Evaluation Model are implemented and create relevant reports as and when required
- Liaise with external training providers on course content for externally delivered courses as and when required
- Support the training delivery in all areas of the business, which includes technical and HSEQ related training sessions
Assess competency gaps and support managers in enhancing the skills and abilities required for the jobs.
The Successful Applicant
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Human Resources management.
5-7 years of experience in training and development.
Training experience in facility management and maintenance or Hotels/Housekeeping
Trainer certification or qualifications
Experience in the Middle East
What's on Offer
12 000 QAR - 15 000 QAR per month, plus flight and medical