You are here
Corporate Communications Manager
AED25,000 - AED28,000
- Communications and PR professional with exposure to different agencies
- Crisis management, content development, branding
About Our Client
A leading facility maintenance company.
Duties & Responsibilities: Internally
- Distribute executive messages, prepare presentations and internal memos, and conduct meetings to share information.
- Develop print materials and branding strategies for employee use
- Establish an internal communications strategy in conjunction with senior managers
- Ensure organisational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums, such as a staff intranet, monthly magazine or regular email bulletin including the layout of content
- Use social media to communicate with staff internally
- Represent to stakeholders, interested parties, and the public.
- Serve as the company spokesperson to the media and the general public.
- develop and distribute materials that convey the company's policies or position on issues.
- Other duties may include issuing press releases, arranging interviews, and compiling press kits.
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelors degree in Journalism, Communications, Public Relations or Marketing or equivalent is required
- At least 5 years PR/ agency experience with successful track record
- Must be a confident communicator and presenter in English Language
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player with initiative to work individually as appropriate
- Sound knowledge of Word, Excel, Email or Internet Desirable Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, professional printing/publishing skills are essential, including ability to present concepts verbally in English.
- Must possess excellent organisational and planning skills
- Familiarity with information technology, especially digital and video means of communication, is essential.
- Superior project management and time management skills
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to management
What's on Offer
25-28 000 QAR + medical+ flights