You are here
Corporate Communications Manager
Full ownership of corporate communications
About Our Client
Our client is a multi-national Facility Management Company.
- Distribute executive messages, prepare presentations and internal memos, and conduct meetings to share information.
- Develop print materials and branding strategies for employee use
- Establish an internal communications strategy in conjunction with senior managers
- Ensure organisational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums, such as a staff intranet, monthly magazine or regular email bulletin including the layout of content
- Use social media to communicate with staff internally
- Represent the company to stakeholders, interested parties, and the public.
- Serve as the company spokesperson to the media and the general public.
- develop and distribute materials that convey the company's policies or position on issues.
- Other duties may include issuing press releases, arranging interviews, and compiling press kits.
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelors degree in Journalism, Communications, Public Relations or Marketing or equivalent is required
- At least 5 years PR/ agency experience with successful track record
- Must be a confident communicator and presenter in English Language
- Familiarity with information technology, especially digital and video means of communication, is essential.
- Superior project management and time management skills
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media
- Chartered Marketing professional qualification is preferred.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary package