You are here
Country eCommerce and Omnichannel Lead
Country lead for Saudi Arabia
Set up and grown entire eCommerce function
About Our Client
Our client has grown dramatically to become one of the largest retail pharmacy chains in the Middle East and North Africa. It has a nation-wide network of more than 700 branches and is looking to launch Online this year.
- Own the entire digital space, the online product and all digital assets and be fully accountable for their success and contribution to the wider business
- Manage the selection, implementation and quality of any partners and agencies involved in developing and delivering the final product
- Implement and curate the look and feel of the digital assets and ensure they are fully functional, fit for purpose and consistent with the brand.
- Roll out the successful implementation of new digital capabilities such as click and collect and home delivery ensuring each digital touchpoint is easy to use and enjoyable to engage with
- Consistently monitor the online customer experience and at all times seek to improve it
- Engage with all stakeholders and be the digital champion for the business
The Successful Applicant
- 6-10 years experience working within the eCommerce space
- At least 3 years of experience specifically within retail
- Open to any nationality provided they will be able to work in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Proven track record of working with a consultancy or agency on the roll out of a digital project
- Strong stakeholder influencing skills
- Experience in Saudi Arabia or the Middle East ideal but not essential
What's on Offer
A very competitive salary and benefits are on offer.