You are here
Credit Administration Manager
Well established Islamic Bank
High potential for growth opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is in the Islamic banking industry.
- Reporting to Head of Bank Operations
- To design, review and implement credit administration structure and procedures within the bank.
- Development of standard loan documents and to ensure its legal effectiveness and enforce-ability.
- To ensure perfection of security/support documents and adherence to covenants / conditions of the credit approvals.
- Maintenance of original credit files, safe keeping of security documents and custodian of charge documents and securities.
- Overall credit portfolio monitoring through follow-ups with business units for adjustment of over dues and rectification of exceptions/irregularities.
- Generating and reviewing the MIS reports and alerts for follow ups. Providing reports to all concerned /senior management within the bank for information and effective decision making. Monitoring the drawing power of the security held and issuance of disbursement authorisation certificates on an ongoing basis.
- Ensuring adequacy of insurance coverage on securities held as per approval terms for risk mitigation.
- Handling all issues related to internal /external Audit regarding credit administration.
- To ensure that all required system support is in place as per best market practice for smooth operations
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 15 years of experience in Credit Risk Management, administration, monitoring and control with at least 5 years at senior/ policy level in a commercial bank/ DPI.
- Must be fluent in Arabic
- Sound knowledge of credit administration / management systems and reporting requirements.
- Awareness of latest technology trends, banking support systems and software.
- Must be detail orientated with strong time management and team management skills.
- Must possess the ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
What's on Offer
Competitive month package.