You are here
Credit Risk Associate
Conduct due diligence,evaluate proposed or conduct individual credit risk assess
Conduct systematic review of credit portfolios to determine credit performance
About Our Client
One of the Investment Banking in the region
- Conduct systematic review of credit portfolios to determine credit performance.
- Assess the accuracy of credit risk ratings and recommend appropriate action to Head of Credit.
- Suggest improvements to risk analysis and the credit approval process.
- Evaluate proposed or conduct individual credit risk assessments.
- Work directly with Treasury, Capital Markets and Portfolio Groups to enforce guidelines and implement processes for OTC cleared derivatives collateral management.
- Develop and enhance stress test methodology to satisfy internal risk management requirements
The Successful Applicant
5- 8 Years in a Multi national bank, rating agency, consultancy or advisory firm experience in Treasury, Derivative and Credit products, Counter party Credit Risk (CCR) management framework.
Modelling credit exposures in Risk Metrics and designing credit risk reports at portfolio level.
University graduate/ Master preferably in Finance or Quantitative field with relevant certifications.
Should have knowledge in Barra (risk factor analysis system), flat files, and knowledge of Matlab
What's on Offer