You are here
Customer Service Specialist
Fantastic opportunity to work with a leading global employer
Proven Customer Service and SAP experience required
About Our Client
A leading provider of control and automation systems across a diverse portfolio of clients with operations across the globe, they are only ever looking to secure the best talent available in the market to ensure continuous profitable growth.
- Review orders daily for accuracy and product availability to ensure timely delivery and expedite as needed
- Review weekly and monthly open order reports and coordinate with internal departments to resolve any open order issues and communicate with customers and sales team
- Maintain and grow relationship with existing and new customers by monitoring their daily activity, following up on their interactions and resolving any issues
- Provide information to dealers such as order status, pricing, product availability, shipping information such as dates and freight estimates, and return authorisations or receipt of product via e-mail and phone.
- Commercial administrative key person for customers
- Problem shoot all customer related problems as soon as possible
- Resolve credit matters with Credit Control department
- Showcase your interpersonal and relationship building skills to resolve the various issues from our dealer network
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or master degree
- 5+ years in a customer/sales support role
- Intermediate knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Word. SAP experience is preferred
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent knowledge of English, every additional language is a plus
What's on Offer
In addition to driving forward exciting initiatives within a great company, this fantastic opportunity is paying an attractive tax-free salary with good benefits for the successful candidate.