You are here
Data Integration Manager / Specialists - Personal Banking
Fantastic opportunities to help drive a massive banking integration
Must have experience in personal banking data integration
About Our Client
Two of the largest and most established banks in the UAE are undergoing an exciting integration phase. With aspirations of securing the smoothest transition, they are looking to bring in the best talent available to manage the transformation and development of systems.
- Manage the development of customer segmentation and associated data mapping for Personal Banking Group.
- Product rationalisation and associated features & data mapping / Channel capabilities (final set including existing capabilities on existing channels) / Data governance / Data Transformation / Data analysis and mapping review / Data fulfilment / Data migration and verification / Data archival process / Process alignment (principle - existing process will continue till integration period and any change will be taken during transformation phase)
- Support the development of the data integration governance framework and associated principles, policies, processes and standards and enforce the implementation thereof
- Establish processes for governing the identification, collection, and use of corporate metadata; take steps to assure metadata accuracy and validity
- Establish methods and procedures for tracking data quality, completeness, redundancy, and improvement
- Conduct data capacity planning, life cycle, duration, usage requirements, feasibility studies, and other tasks
- Oversee the mapping of data sources, data movement, interfaces, and analytics, with the goal of ensuring data quality
- Develop and promote data management methodologies and standards
- Collaborate with Business Analysts and business unit leaders for all projects involving integration data
- Address data-related problems in regards to systems integration, compatibility, and multiple-platform integration
- Ensure the completeness / fit-for-purpose of the integration data by adequately addressing all the pertinent concerns of the stakeholders
- Obtain a full understanding of the business drivers and objectives for each business unit, including expected volume growth targets and measures of success and determine the associated data integration impact based on the current state assessment
- Map the data domain to the associated business services and processes
- Direct the Data Integration compliance agenda to ensure execution against the target integration architecture
- Develop a close working relationship with PBG's department employees as required in order to ensure smooth Integration.
- Provides support to business heads in communicating the Integration status.
Policies, Systems, Processes, & Procedures
- Implement departmental policies, systems, and procedure so that all relevant procedural/ legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality and cost-effective service.
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes, and practices while taking into account 'international leading practice', improvement of business processes, cost reduction, and productivity improvement.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong business-facing project management experience within a personal banking environment
- Hands-on experience within a large-scale personal banking integration process
- Strong banking business knowledge of data mapping, data governance, data transformation, data analysis and data migration
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with diverse stakeholder group
- Good understanding of best practice banking processes related to the role
- Ability to work productively with various professionals in the Personal Banking Group, as well as IT Project Managers strongly involved in the process
What's on Offer
- Salary: AED 16,500- 26,000 monthly (Dependent on experience)
- 12 month extendable contract
- Medical insurance, annual leave, staff benefits and relocation assistance for candidates outside of UAE (flight from current country to Abu Dhabi and 4+ star hotel accommodation for 14 nights for self only)