You are here
Data Solutions Architect
Fantastic opportunity to be part of a growing global organisation
Should have strong DBA experience and ideally Talend MDM development
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's leading knowledge providers. They create and deliver highly specialised information through publishing, events, training, market intelligence and expertise, providing valuable knowledge to individuals, businesses and organisations worldwide.
- Lead and participate in divisional Data Management initiatives
- Maintain enterprise data standards and models
- Define vision, roadmap, and implement standards for governing, modeming, storing, and delivering all big data within the enterprise
- Conduct divisional data architecture reviews and issue resolution
- Lead cross-enterprise strategic information architecture work, act as a solution or domain architect for information management solutions, and be an advocate for information architecture across the division
- Collaborate with various teams to provide technology leadership in the architecture and design of complex solutions, ensuring application of IT architecture standards and delivery best practices throughout the architecture engagement.
- Guide the evaluation process of technology solutions and ensure we are selecting technology in alignment with the target state
- Participate in the Architecture Forum to lead the discussions on strategic components
- Work with 3rd party vendors to align on both functional and non-functional pre-requisites
The Successful Applicant
- Broad technical aptitude and knowledge specifically in data warehousing, ETL, BI, and integration technologies
- Experience in data modeling and database design, from conceptualization to database optimization
- Demonstrated ability to independently develop and execute IT strategies and assist functional clients in planning initiatives.
- Strong business acumen and both IT and product leadership experience with a proven track record of delivering solid results in a fast paced environment.
- Experience with large scale, global IT projects
- Strong project and change management experience
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, technical and business friendly
- Ability to influence, engage and motivate teams and external vendors
- Strong analytical and reporting skills with the ability to evaluate and summarize information provided
- Confident, proactive, flexible, self-motivated team player
- Experience of delivering architecture solutions for large Customer Data Warehouses, Enterprise Content Management Systems, Sales CRM and e-commerce Solutions.
- Experience in delivering architecture solutions for global, multi divisional and multi-language business users
- Experience working with the following applications:
- CRM Systems (Salesforce, Salesforce communities)
- Marketing Campaign Management Solutions (Oracle Eloqua)
- Enterprise Content Management Systems (Adobe Experience Manager, Sitecore, Dupal, Alfresco)
- Analytics Platforms (Adobe Analytics, Target)
- Enterprise Planning platforms (IBM Cognos TM1)
- Master Data Management & Data Quality (Talend)
- Data Warehouse Platforms (AWS Redshift, AWS Aurora, Microsoft SQL Server)
- Experience working in an Events/Exhibitions Business
What's on Offer
In addition to driving forward exciting initiatives within a great company, this fantastic opportunity is paying an attractive tax-free salary with good benefits for the successful candidate.