You are here
Delivery Manager - Must have banking experience and QA.12 month
Immediate starts with the biggest bank in the UAE
Challenging projects working on the latest technology
About Our Client
Large bank based in Abu Dhabi.
- Accountable for Quality execution in programs and respective projects in alignment with delivery standards
- End to end delivery management at Program/Project level covering planning, design, execution, risk management, resources and stakeholder management.
- Maintain consistency across team when work of two teams starts to diverge. Alerting teams during these situations.
- Maintain standard reporting structure and testing processes across all project teams for daily/weekly reports that presents crisp information includes - Testing processes, tools used, RAG status, execution progress, defect status, Risks and concerns.
- Monitor entry and exit criteria for each quality gate during STLC.
- Highlight risks at overall program level in terms of time and quality.
- Monitor effort utilization and Project Cost.
- Responsible for internal and external stakeholder management.
- Responsible for implementing organization and department level strategies.
- Operates as an SME and provide consultation to clients/users and management on all aspects of testing and QA
- Provide directions and experiential inputs in defining the right test strategy for programs, projects, accounts
The Successful Applicant
Successful delivery of multiple ongoing projects.
What's on Offer
12 month contract starting immediately.