You are here
Incredibly exciting opportunity to manage the Deltek system for a great company
Must have hands-on experience with Deltek and ability to develop further
About Our Client
This is an award winning company with multiple exciting projects always on the go in the region, who have recently gone through some very positive organisational changes and continue to develop their overall operation.
- Demonstrate the ability to independently communicate and coordinate effectively within the team, across departments, vendors across all discipline issues.
- Assist in determining scope of work required for assigned projects
- Provide quick, comprehensive, and professional support on all issues regarding discipline specific area.
- Optimise / reduce costs through using appropriate techniques
- Provide, present, report, specialist advice & knowledge in their core Applications
- Provide recommendations to improve specific areas within discipline related systems, processes, and procedures.
- Safeguard the organisation's data integrity on-site & off site set ups
- Translate data-driven business processes into decisions and actions.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years experience with Deltek
- Relevant Diploma / Degree in computing related field required.
- Strong experience with ERP systems
- Experience with Human Resources database systems
- Experience with SharePoint Online - highly desirable
- Experience with business intelligence solutions - highly desirable
What's on Offer
In addition to being able to be part of a great company at an exciting time, this fantastic opportunity is paying a very attractive tax-free salary with good benefits for the successful candidate.