You are here
Opportunity with Multinational FMCG / Retail firm based in Dubai
Must have demand planning experience on large SKU volumes
About Our Client
My client is a Multinational FMCG/Retail firm with over 50 offices globally and over 100 years in the industry.
The role of Demand Planner will include, but not limited to the following:
- To generate a time phased forecast by product (sku) in value and volume based on Sales history, trends and Launch/Activity calendar, in line with the agreed Business Forecast - Forecast production - On time and In full.
- To Manage and Plan processes to ensure minimum level of stock is available in the business to achieve agreed Service Levels at least costs, meeting target .
- Regional demand planning and MMW demand consolidation
- Based on forecast, calculate the needs and control the purchase orders accordingly
- Monitor and analyze regional stock levels
- To create on a monthly basis, a rolling 12 month forecast plan Build up future stock levels to
- Identify master data discrepancies and anticipate any corrective action
- Communicate timely to Sales and Marketing teams any important deviation Vs initial forecast (change of availability, risk of stock out, …)
- Drive the stock committee with Sales, Marketing and Finance teams
- Driving S&OP Process
- Provide final business agreed forecast to Supply Planners as basis for forward Purchase Order placement
- Drive demand for in-market and MMW
- AGI reporting (Forecast accuracy, SKU performance, demand validation, S&OP)
- Market Ownership; customer services activities, order booking.
- Preparing budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Monthly forecasting process and update of the group supply chain portal
The Successful Applicant
For the role of Demand Planner the ideal candidate must have the following:
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of relevant experience in demand planning and forecasting
- Must have experiencing n either FMCG, F&B OR Retail industries.
- Advanced level of Excel is mandatory
- Education in Supply Chain or Logistics Management
- Candidate must be based in the UAE
What's on Offer
AED 15,000 + Benefits