You are here
Deputy Manager of IT
- Deputy Manager of IT
- Experienced with growing Information Management, Analytics, Mobile capabilities
About Our Client
Retail giant in Dubai.
* Lead and grow Information Management, Analytics, Mobile capabilities
* Maintain budgetary responsibility for the functions
* Set vision, goals, develop and execute strategies, and track and measure results
* Collaborate with business to develop innovative and data-driven initiatives, roadmaps and projects
* Manage and collaborate with product and system integration partners and vendors to execute the projects
* Work with internal teams to lead key analytic programs, cost estimations, system/data integration planning, information security etc.
* Accountable to business on IT aspects for all projects under the specified functions
* Ensure compliance of both solution and project to business and IT policies, governance mechanisms and project and software development lifecycles
* Manage, influence and develop a team of self-motivated professionals to achieve well-communicated expectations
* Manage, supervise the staff including hiring, planning, scheduling, training, problem resolution, performance evaluation and related supervisory activities
The Successful Applicant
* Prior experience in similar roles
* Experience in managing large programs & projects
* Experience in management reporting, loyalty and/or analytics domains
* Bachelor degree or above in computer science, statistics or similar fields
* 12-15 years of overall experience with relevant experiences in Business Intelligence, Loyalty etc.
What's on Offer
Great career progression, support for international relocation and the tax free benefits of working in the UAE.