You are here
- Full project life cycle experience
- Hospitality and Commercial Projects
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fastest growing real estate and property developers of the UAE. Our client owns a large and high value asset portfolio and land bank in the UAE and its current projects are amongst the largest high end development projects in Dubai.
With a focus on growing into the Mixed Use and Hospitality properties, our client is looking for committed senior professionals from the real estate market to help them build this success.
This would be a perfect opportunity for someone looking to enhance their career by working in a stable but rapidly growing organization.
- Schedule, coordinate and attend architectural design meetings and follow up when required.
- Review drawing and other project submittals and ensure adherence.
- Coordinate general site maintenance.
- Full project cycle development experience from design feasibility to asset management.
- You would be required to participate, on a need basis, in providing relevant inputs during project identification / evaluation and/ or during evaluation of potential opportunities.
- Visit all sites periodically and monitor all construction activity and schedule.
- Ensure all strategies are carried out as planned and discussed.
- Should be capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Liaise with the appropriate consultants and legal and governmental bodies as required
- Ensure all submittals of the projects are in place and comply with the organization's standards and governmental requirements.
- Track progress of the submittals of the project.
- Monitor necessary coordination to management project sites and logistics, project documentation, project cost and working capital management and other elements of project management.
- Ensure scope of work of every employee related to the project is in conformance with the project budget, schedule and development guidelines.
- Carry out market research to ensure contracts are awarded to appropriate suppliers.
- Ensure all on going developments are on track by measuring them against the set metrics.
- Liaise with finance department on a regular basis to submit reports on budgets and expenditures periodically.
- Arrange for facility management services around the newly developed facilities prior to commissioning.
- Ensure adherence to Quality and Safety, Health and Environment (QSHE) standards
- analyse construction/development costs and understand the impacts of each.
- Maintain all project records as per company systems
- Carry out project close out process including contact closeouts, punch list and final payments.
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate would have experience in successfully delivering projects from concept development, design feasibility until inception and asset management. A candidates that drives projects keeping in mind the organization' s projects goals and strategies while ensuring every projects Return On Investment is positive and meets the set standard.
Minimum Requirements for the candidates would be:
- A minimum 10 years of relevant direct experience in a development firm.
- A Bachelor's degree.
- Good understanding of ROI, project feasibility and development of projects.
- Knowledge of the region, understanding of laws regarding real estate and investment.
- Excellent budgeting skills.
- Excellent data compilation / reporting skills.
- Advanced Project Management, MS Office skills.
What's on Offer
An attractive Offer with Benefits