You are here
Director of Finance -Tax
A well established hospitality company with a strong regional presence in Dubai
Great opportunity for the right candidate with tax experience
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established hospitality company in Dubai, with several businesses under them, within the Travel and Tourism industry sector. They have a diversified portfolio of hotels and resorts and are now looking to further expand their corporate finance team by hiring an experienced Director of Finance-Tax.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President of the Group, the Director of finance-Tax will be responsible to/for:
- Tax & Corporate structures to support the expansion of the company and new acquisitions.
- Review and make sure the fee structure minimises tax exposure.
- Implementation of tax planning strategies for corporate and other taxes.
- Improve inefficient tax structuring
- Monitor taxation developments worldwide and initiatives.
- Support internal departments with tax planning.
- Transaction support for overseas projects.
- Prepare Tax consolidation
- Maintain appropriate capital structures within the company.
- Ensure that the group follows transfer pricing regulations
- Review existing capital allowances and ensure maximum tax benefits are obtained
- Liaising with all overseas controllers and tax advisers
- Involve in resolving issues with tax authorities and reduce the group's exposure to tax
- Arrange intra-group loans.
- Deal with VAT authorities in GCC on rules and regulations regarding VAT
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this Director of finance-Tax role will have
- A minimum of 7-10 years of experience within tax structuring and planning
- Candidate must have Tax experience within multiple regions (UK, EU, North and South Africa, Latin America)
- Candidates with a professional Tax qualification and experience within the hospitality group, Food and Beverage sector or Retail will be preferred
- The ideal candidate for this role will also be quite dynamic in personality, in order to integrate well with the corporate culture
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to progress within a large hospitality company with a strong regional presence.