You are here
Director of Internal Audit - KSA National Only
- Reporting to the Head of the Audit Committee
- Responsibility for the Audit function of this prestigious organisation.
About Our Client
Our client is a prestigious organisation who are looking for genuine leaders to help transform the organisation and prepare it for the future. Rare career opportunity to be part of something on this scale.
Reporting to the Head of the Audit Committee you will have overall responsibility for the Audit function of this prestigious organisation protecting it from fraud and misconduct this will include;
- Oversee the review and design of a new Internal Audit framework including all policies and procedures
- Manage relationships with important internal and external stakeholders
- Build a team and culture of a high performance culture and ability
The Successful Applicant
- KSA National
- Bachelor's Degree, Master's strongly preferred in relevant fields such as Law, Business, Finance
- Professional Certifications: CPA/CA, ACCA, CIA or similar CRM / CRMA
- Currently the No 1 or 2 Internal Audit professional for large scale high profile Public / Private Sector organization
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills
What's on Offer
The successful Director of Internal Audit will receive a competitive package, attractive bonus scheme plus standard benefits such as family medical cover, insurance and annual flight tickets.