You are here
Director of Operations
Real Estate Company looking to appoint Director of Operations
To head up Hospitality entity of the business
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known developer that handles luxurious commercial buildings. They have been established for a long period of time, they participate in great investment that brings huge increase and innovation to the group.
- Develop SOP, policies,procedures for Hospitality operation and services, ensure adherence to the same.
- Define Food & Beverages strategy to maximise revenue based on market demand through consumer research.
- Oversee the various room related operation like housekeeping,front office,laundry, butlers,concierge etc and ensures that the same are carried out in an effective and efficient manner in order to ensure that adequate services level are maintained while maintaining the concerned brand and image of the asset.
- Direct the development and implementation of HR polices and procedures for managed hotel employees in line with the applicable corporate HR policies and guidelines including compensation and benefits guidelines.
- Ensure up to date and effective management of IT systems (Including It Applications, IT infrastructure, IT operation, and Network etc for managed hotels.
- Oversee the development of pre-opening budget in line with established standards
- Monitor various contracts to ensure that various contracts are managed in line with the applicable contractual term with regards to operational requirements, time lines, budgets etc.
- Assist in the development of overall hospitality related strategy by providing hospitality operations related inputs.
- Forecast, seeks relevant approvals and manages adherence to the section budget including manpower.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following credentials and experience;
- Master's degree in hospitality, travel tourism management or business administration or any related field.
- Hospitality certification would be preferred
- 12 - 15 years
- Minimum of 5 years in a similar role
- English and Arabic preferred
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Annual flight tickets