You are here
Director of Operations
About Our Client
Our client is a family-owned conglomerate and a key player in Madagascar. As part of the growth of its food business, we are recruiting his-her Operations Director.
Based in Antananarivo, you report to the Group General Management and act as a critical driver of the strategy and development of food activity import, representation and distribution which is significant for the company.
In line with this role, you will be expected to fulfill the following assignments :
- Building the yearly budget and following-up operational accounts and sales objectives : you are familiar with analyzing operational results, propose and drive action plans,
- Taking action in the field with a clear objective of developing retail and wholesale networks on your own together with supporting your middle management team with the HORECA and Traditional trade on a daily basis,
- Managing, coaching and growing your team on a day to day and face to face basis,
- Ensuring that Group engagement are applied and propose solutions to guarantee a best in class service to the clients for all distribution networks,
- Buying for action and proactive, you think of new ideas at a Group level in order to improve its position in the market.
The Successful Applicant
You have a degree education and a minimum of five years’ experience as Sales Director in the FMCG/Food business in Africa. Hands-on individual, you have a great understanding of distribution landscape and management as well as route-to-market in this sector. You have undisputed renown for your strong commercial acumen, your strong communication and leadership skills. Finally, you are fluent in French and English.
What's on Offer
Package : K€ 45 – 50 per year + expatriation benefits