You are here
Opportunity with a Multinational 3PL company nased in Dubai
Must have experience in managing Saudi Clients
About Our Client
Multinational 3PL company based in the UAE
The role of Distribution Manager will include, but not limited to the following:
To maintain and expand the distributor, retail and wholesale customer base in the Gulf Cooperation Council Countries by developing and implementing action plans and objectives ensuring that revenue, volume, profitability and customer service objectives are achieved. To initiate and lead in the implementation process of new projects and ensure that each client is supported at the specified standard through sourcing and developing an effective regional team of customer service representatives.
- Build, Develop and manage the GCC Countries as related to Distributors who distribute product on behalf of their principles further downstream into the MT and TT channels. Distributors, 3pls and LSPs form a crucial role within the Middle East market as they generally own the relationship with downstream customers and the pivot between local and multinational manufactures into local markets:
- Source and develop an effective and robust customer support team and sincere we provide a value stream and service offering in line with the local business expectations
- Lead the team to implementing the required controls and deliver outstanding customer
- Implement strategies and plans for development of new business through lane expansions / and growth opportunities within the GCC Distributor, retail and wholesale channels.
- Lead and participate in new business projects.
- Initiate one way trip (OWT) model, including local market development and repatriating assets via contra flows in new and existing markets.
- Liaison with senior client management as defined by the client profile.
- Assisting in and conducting rate negotiations when and where necessary.
- To ensure the delivery of Hire Stock Audits, system control audits on customers identified for such audits by the GCC team.
- Provide feedback to customer senior management on control system audits, pool usage statistics, and handle business related problems. Agree and implement action plans.
- Entering into written correspondence with customer senior management to confirm all salient points discussed at meetings.
- Entering into discussions to resolve any disputes promptly, in a manner acceptable to both parties.
- Continually reselling concepts and benefits/costing, to ensure that customers fully appreciate the commercial benefits of.
- Handle all escalations from the GCC team with client senior management objections by clarifying, emphasising agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Adherence to Business Rules and Best Practices
- Value Adding Services, Portfolio, Edi, RFID
The Successful Applicant
For the role of Distribution Manager the ideal candidate must have the following:
- Overall 7 + years' experience in Logistics and Distribution Operations
- Must have prior experience in providing logistics solution services within 3PL industry or Client Side
- Must have experience working with Saudi distributors and excellent knowledge of the KSA market
- Should have experience in reverse logistics;
What's on Offer