You are here
EA to Chairman's Office
Diversified industrial investment and holding company
Exciting role within Chairman's Office
About Our Client
Well established and reputed Holding company focused on infrastructure related projects across Saudi Arabia.
The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of the Chairman while also serving as a vital communication link between the Chairman and other stakeholders.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE;
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Chairman, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Board level presentations.
- Stakeholder management.
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the Chairman and CEO, with Board members, and others, on matters related to Chairman's initiatives.
- Plans, coordinates, and ensures the Chairman's schedule is followed and respected. Provides a bridge for smooth communication between Chairman's office and internal departments; creating situations for direct access to the Chairman's time and office.
- Event Management.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks including managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas.
- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results, provides analytical support on special projects as needed and assigned.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with excellent written and verbal communication, a strategic thought process, and the ability to maintain a balance among multiple priorities. The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion. We are looking for a pro-active self-starter who has a high degree of personal integrity and strong interpersonal skills.
- Minimum of 7 years' experience supporting CEO or Chairman
- KSA nationals preferred
- 10 years' administrative assistant business experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Educated to degree level from best universities in KSA or Western
- Strong ability to prioritize and deadline driven
- Excellent written and oral communication skills - Fluency in English
- Currently resident of Saudi Arabia
- Cultural and regional understanding
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to work individually and as a member of a team
- Flexibility and grace
- Ability to exhibit discretion and maintain confidentiality
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary + Benefits