You are here
AED14,000 - AED17,000 per month (AED168,000 - AED204,000)
Superior writing skills
About Our Client
Our Client is a semi-government entity
- Understand in detail the context and agenda of the event as well as the speech. Determine key
issues that need to be discussed, how long will each topic be discussed, the order in which topics
will be discussed, and the overall duration of the entire speech.
- Draft the speech with a specific tone in mind, and making sure the message is getting conveyed in the most appropriate manner
- Perform content and image research and develop detailed speech outlines for approval. Ensure
that the speech gets adapted in the form suitable for a teleprompter when talking before a large
- Write speeches that engage the audience and compel them to think, ask questions, feel or act.
Provide audience evaluation forms, if required, to measure success of each speech.
- Develop plans to market speeches to additional audiences via Web and print vehicles to increase
range, penetration and reinforcement of messages, resulting in greater message visibility, recall
and buy-in by targeted audiences.
- Provide advice and guidance to executive management on key messages, appropriate tone, target
audiences and suitable communications channels
- Work closely with communications partners across the organisation to ensure consistent messaging among the leadership team
- Summarise proposals for new initiatives presented by External agencies
- Research and obtain information relevant to the subject matter in order to clearly illustrate the
point being conveyed.
The Successful Applicant
- Master's degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Affairs or other relevant degree
- Strong experience in writing speeches and public addresses for senior level executives
- Minimum Work Experience of 10 years writing speeches and designing communications for
- Excellent writing skills including ability to define and write key messages about complex matters in clear, concise and understandable prose understood by all audiences and constituencies.
- Communicating effectively (oral and written): Excellent interpersonal and outstanding oral and
- written communication skills
What's on Offer