You are here
eFront Analyst (Financial Software)
- Fantastic opportunity for a permanent role within an amazing employer
- Must have extensive experience using Financial Software's with asset managemen
About Our Client
This is a leading UAE organisation with numerous exciting projects and opportunities across the whole operation. They are consistently investing in new tools and technology, as well as constant improvements and enhancements with a clear direction of only securing the best talent available on the market to help deliver the vision and build for the future.
- Develops and maintains business reports, dashboards, screens and configurations.
- Develops, monitors and maintains the integrity and correct processing of eFront Data. Resolves associated issues with the business, ITD and eFront Support.
- Diagnoses and fixes eFront production issues.
- Releases new changes to production according to ITD Change Management Process.
- Maintains eFront environments across Development, Testing, Production and Business Continuity sites.
- Delivers against assigned eFront project tasks.
- Provides second level support to the business and ITD.
- Provides on-going eFront support to existing and new business employees.
- Supports the business in maintaining eFront data quality in terms of accuracy, completeness and currency.
- Liaises with other ITD teams and eFront to make sure reported production issues, defects and enhancements are reported, tested, deployed and shared with business users.
- Carries out other similar or related duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent in Technology, Science, Engineering, Finance or other highly numerate disciplines.
- Minimum of four years' experience in professional software development.
- Proven experience in business reporting and data analysis, ideally in the financial sector.
- Previous experience in Front/Middle Office technical and user support is strongly preferred.
- Proven programming experience in programming in VB/VBA, Java or C#
- Proven development experience in Excel via VBA
- Proven relational databases development experience like in SQL-Server or Oracle plus strong SQL and database procedural languages.
- Proven development experience in scripting languages like Python, PowerShell or others.
- Proven development experience in reporting technologies like Reporting Services and Business Objects
- Experience in multi-dimensional data querying, at least in Excel pivot tables.
- Sound analytical skills and ability to read and comprehend investment related data and documents.
- Strong experience in Software Development Lifecycles covering, projects management aspects, analysis, development, testing and production change management.
- Desirable: Knowledge of fundamentals of Assets Management and Financial Accounting/Reporting.
What's on Offer
An Attractive package with benefits