You are here
eFront Business Support Analyst (Financial Software)
- Fantastic opportunity for a permanent role within an amazing employer
- Must have extensive experience using Financial Software's with asset managemen
About Our Client
This is a leading UAE organisation with numerous exciting projects and opportunities across the whole operation. They are consistently investing in new tools and technology, as well as constant improvements and enhancements with a clear direction of only securing the best talent available on the market to help deliver the vision and build for the future.
- Supports investment analysts in using eFront consistently across the whole spectrum of eFront functionality.
- Supports investment analysts in capturing and managing investment information as per the organisation's eFront Minimum Data requirements.
- Tracks and reports on eFront to ensure data is complete and up to date as per the Organization's eFront Minimum Data requirements, including information like manager call notes, visits, DDQ, presentations, and other documents logged into eFront.
- Liaises with ITD teams and eFront to make sure reported production issues, defects and enhancements are reported, tested, deployed and shared with business users.
- Raise any eFront Investment process inconsistencies and support resolution of issues within and across the organisation's departments, for examples Investment Submission across Front Office, AFS, Risk Management, Business Assurance and Legal.
- Monitors the integrity and correct processing of eFront Data Feeds, reporting issues to relevant ITD and Business teams.
- Assists EDs and CIOs in generating specific reports and dashboards.
- Carries out other similar or related duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent in Technology, Science, Engineering or Finance.
- Approx. 5-8 years experience in business fields like Assets Management, Accounting, Custody, Fund Administration or Project Management
- Previous experience in Front Office technical and user support is strongly preferred.
- Experience of using eFront Application - Desired
- Knowledge of Alternative Asset classes, ie investments in in Private Equity, Hedge Funds, Special Situations, Real Estate or Infrastructure
- Sound analytical skills and ability to read and comprehend investment related data and documents
- Knowledge of fundamentals of Financial Accounting and Corporate Finance
- Experience in business reporting and Business Intelligence technologies like Reporting Services and Business Objects.
- Strong experience in Excel and ideally with VBA macros development.
- Experience in querying SQL-Server databases
What's on Offer
An Attractive Package