You are here
eFront Senior Analyst (Financial Software)
- Fantastic opportunity for a permanent role within an amazing employer
- Must have extensive experience using Financial Software's with asset managemen
About Our Client
This is a leading UAE organisation with numerous exciting projects and opportunities across the whole operation. They are consistently investing in new tools and technology, as well as constant improvements and enhancements with a clear direction of only securing the best talent available on the market to help deliver the vision and build for the future.
- Analyses and assess new Investment Departments, Risk and AFS requirements related to eFront capabilities.
- Delivers new eFront projects or major enhancements, working with the business, ITD and eFront.
- Provides expert support, training and advice on how to use and further leverage eFront functionality across all investment departments, Risk Unit and AFS.
- Develops new eFront Reports, Dashboards and other possible configurations.
- Maintains current eFront implementations across the Organization in terms of data, enhancements, dashboards and business reporting
- Maintains consistent usage of eFront across the Organization.
- Supports the business in maintaining eFront data quality in terms of accuracy, completeness and currency.
- Liaises with other ITD teams and eFront to make sure reported production issues, defects and enhancements are reported, tested, deployed and shared with business users.
- Monitors the integrity and correct processing of eFront Data Feeds and resolve associated issues with the business, ITD and eFront Support.
- Assists EDs and CIOs in generating specific reports and dashboards.
- Carries out other similar or related duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Expert experience in business requirements analysis for areas like Alternative Asset Classes, Treasury and/or Funds Accounting.
- Expert hands-on experience in developing and project delivering eFront solutions for multibillion dollar portfolios.
- Proven experience in supporting complete eFront production environments, spanning user desktops, application servers, and database servers.
- Extensive knowledge of all aspects of eFront in terms of functionality modules, business models and architecture.
- Extensive experience in developing eFront Reports, Dashboards, Front Cubes, Workflows and other user defined configurations.
- Detailed knowledge of Alternative Asset classes, ie investments in in Private Equity, Hedge Funds, Special Situations, Real Estate or Infrastructure
- Detailed knowledge of Valuations, Performance and Funds Accounting for funds of listed and illiquid assets.
- Sound analytical skills and ability to read and comprehend investment related data and documents
- Knowledge of fundamentals of Financial Accounting and Corporate Finance
- Strong experience in Development Lifecycles covering, projects management aspects, analysis, development, testing and production change management.
- Experience in business reporting and Business Intelligence technologies like Reporting Services and Business Objects.
- Strong experience in Excel and ideally with VBA macros development.
- Hands-on in SQL and Multi-dimensional data queries and analysis.
- Programming in any software languages like VB, Java, C# or others.
What's on Offer
An Attractive Offer