You are here
Entreprise Sales Manager / Jeddah / Saudi National
B2B sales management experience in KSA required
Government and big corporate account management a must
About Our Client
Our client is a leading eyewear chain in the Middle East.
Strategy Development and Implementation
- In conjunction with the Enterprise Sales Director, contribute to the design and lead the implementation of the sales strategy for the assigned market in line with the company's Retail's vision, mission and corporate objectives.
- Ensure effective cascading of the departmental strategy into business plans to ensure vertical alignment and horizontal integration with other interfacing departmental strategies.
- Contribute to the overall development of the Enterprise Sales function, as a member of the managerial team, to facilitate it's capability to support the growth objectives of the business.
- Manage the implementation of Enterprise Sales management policies, procedures and controls covering all areas of department activity so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective service.
- Manage the effective achievement of Enterprise Sales management departmental objectives through the leadership of the department by setting of individual objectives, recruiting qualified staff, managing performance, developing and motivating staff, provision of formal and informal feedback and appraisal - in order to maximize subordinate and departmental performance.
- Oversee the recruitment, allocation, and assessment of store staff to ensure the level of people capability to meet annual retail operational targets.
Budgets and Plans
- Conduct the forecasting of resources and the material planning process to ensure timely availability of resources, systems and procedures for effective execution of business to business sales activities for the assigned market/region.
- Develop the enterprise sales budget for the assigned market, seek approval and ensure effective management of all operations in compliance to the approved budget.
- Manage, gain agreement to, and implement the annual sales plan, on an account by account basis, taking account of monthly trends and forecast expansions, prioritizing the focus between the 4 corners in line with annual revenue growth targets.
- Identify and follow up on new business opportunities within the insurance sector, evaluating business fit to the company before negotiating final contact terms and establishing fit for purpose customer interaction to store, to deliver profitable sales in line with annual target.
- Maintain and increase sales with existing insurance accounts, with a focus on key accounts, to deliver profitable sales in line with target margins.
- Respond to tender opportunities within the safety sector, consistent with target customer profile, ensuring a competitive and quality product offer, to grow revenues in line with the annual sales plan.
- Identify and follow up on new business opportunities in the direct agreement market, subject to ensuring the target account has the necessary controls to protect the integrity of the business, to grow revenues in the line with the annual sales plan.
- Oversee the growth in doctor referral business, both within parent company hospitals, and external organizations, developing commercially viable incentive schemes, to grow revenues in line with the annual sales plan.
- Coordinate (with operations and marketing) marketing support to insurance key account customer events to both increase revenue and enhance customer relationships.
- Ensure that all relevant department reports are prepared timely and accurately and meet the company's requirements, policies and standards.
- Develop and maintain effective business relationships with all relevant internal departments and external entities such as vendors, key stakeholders, and third party service providers etc with highest standards of business ethics, whilst promptly attending to all critical issues in-order to ensure the services required by the organization are delivered in the most effective manner.
The Successful Applicant
Knowledge & Experience:
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- 8 - 10 years of experience in Business to Business Sales Management in luxury retail operations in the region.
- In-depth knowledge in the formulation and presentation of sales management plans and strategies.
- Innovative and conceptual thinking
- Proven skills in business and financial management
- In-depth knowledge in business to business (B to B) sales management
- Risk analysis and management
- Safety, environment and health compliance
- Interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
What's on Offer
Competitive package and benefits