You are here
ERP Project Manager - Implementation - Construction Contracting
- Fantastic opportunity to manage a large scale ERP implementation
- Must have implemented an ERP across all department in a sizeable company
About Our Client
This is a technical Contracting organisation with experience and involvement across a wide range of interesting projects across the UAE over many years. Due to ongoing growth and development as an organisation, further investment has been allocated to enhancing the technology utilised by the business - with this role being created as a direct result.
- Monitor the cost, calculate the number of resources for the implementation project and deploy as necessary.
- Build a strong understanding of individual departmental requirements and design a comprehensive strategy for achieving successful outcomes
- Predict risk factors and eliminate for the successful completion of the project.
- Frequently report about the project to the relevant stakeholders on the project progress.
The Successful Applicant
- 5-10 years experience in project management related to ERP systems.
- Must have managed an ERP implementation within an organisation of 200+ employees.
- Understanding of Construction Contractors market and associated complexities related to ERP utilisation.
- Excellent communication skills with written and verbal English. Arabic skills also preferred.
What's on Offer
In addition to holding a key progressive role within a great company, this fantastic opportunity is paying an attractive salary of AED 20,000 - 25,000 per month for the successful candidate.