You are here
Multinational Company with large offices in Abu Dhabi
Great progression available
About Our Client
Large global leading company with over 46 offices worldwide and more than 20,000 employees.
The client is specifically looking for a candidate who has the ability to self-manage and think ' outside the box '. All standard EA duties apply ( listed below ) along with some ad-hoc duties -
- Provide general administrative and secretarial support
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks that are highly confidential and sensitive.
- Coordinate complex diary/travel arrangements; utilise extensive forward planning and time management
- Prepare internal and, if required, external correspondence
- Review and proofread documents prepared for the manager's signature
- Coordinate and facilitate the manager's calendar to arrange appointments, meetings, and conferences; in contact with senior management in other firms
- Research, compile, assimilate, and prepare confidential and sensitive documents, and briefs the manager regarding content
- E-mail management
- Prepare presentations
- Receive and screen incoming calls and visitors, determines which are priority matters, and alerts the manager accordingly.
- Handle highly confidential files and records, including correspondence, budgets, complex financial reports and staff documentation.
- Formulate procedures for systematic retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records
- Assist with the preparation of budget reviews for presentation
- Create and format documentation using correct English grammar, spelling, and punctuation
The Successful Applicant
- Currently working within professional services
- UAE experience preferred
- Background working with C Level Executives
- Minimum of 6 years experience
- Experience working within a high pressure environment
- Bachelors degree - Preferred
What's on Offer
Highly competitive salary package plus a world leading training and development program.