You are here
Leading real estate developer to appoint facilities management professionals
This company has an extensive existing asset portfolio
About Our Client
This leading real estate development company in KSA focuses largely on large residential villas and shopping malls. This company has an extensive existing asset portfolio. Due to significant expansion in capital growth our client is to appoint a leading facilities management professional to report directly to the FM director and head up FM operational teams.
We are seeking an individual with a strong background in retail/mall managerial roles. The successful candidate will be overseeing all maintenance and operations across current developments. They will be in charge of managing existing facility management teams and managing a maintenance program that is cost effective and achieves maximum operational efficiency.
- Take control of and manage total FM
- Advise on increasing energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- Develop performance standards for outside contractors delivering services
- Provide technical assistance when required
- Directly report to Director of Facilities
- Lead of strategic FM initiatives
- Responsible for full P&L and Capex
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree
- Candidate must have retail/residential facility management experience within a managerial role
- Minimum 5 years industry experience (Saudi based preferred)
- Transferable Iqama visa (preferred)
- Arabic speaking (preferred)
Candidate must have a strong understanding of both hard and soft FM services. This will ideally have started within a service provider environment and then into a client side role.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary plus housing,transport allowances
- Medical insurance