You are here
Finance Director - KSA National Only
- Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer.
- Responsibility for the Finance & Accountancy function of the organisation.
About Our Client
Our client is a prestigious organisation who are looking for genuine leaders to help transform the organisation and prepare it for the future. Rare career opportunity to be part of something on this scale.
Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer you will have overall responsibility for the Finance & Accountancy function of this prestigious organisation. This will include;
- Oversee a review of the finance function and design/implement a best practice enterprise model.
- Oversee all budget allocation and planning processes for the organisation.
- Lead the entire finance organisation, create a talent pipeline and high performance culture.
The Successful Applicant
- KSA National
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting essential, Master's strongly preferred
- CMA, CPA, SOCPA certifications strongly preferred
- Currently the number 1 or 2 Finance Director / CFO within a high profile, large scale organization
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills
What's on Offer
The successful Finance Director will receive a competitive package, attractive bonus scheme plus standard benefits such as family medical cover, insurance and annual flight tickets.