You are here
Finance Manager - Hospitality
Group Finance Manager of chained-brand hotels
Holding group with strong hospitality presence glabally
About Our Client
Leading Hospitality group
* Must have an experience in diverse business specifically a holding, group of companies, or large size companies.
* Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
* Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
* Maintain the financial health of the organization.
* Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company's actual performance compared to the business plans.
* Develop trends and projections for the firm's finances.
* Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
* Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
* Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
* A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
* Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
* Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA/ CA or similar will be considered a plus
* Preference will be given to candidates with experience from the Big 4 auditing firms (KPMG, PWC, E & Y, Deloitte)
* Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
The Successful Applicant
Qualified Accountant with proven experience as Finance Manager in the hospitality industry.
Hindi speaker with GCC experience preferred
What's on Offer