You are here
Turkish speaking candidates only may apply
Construction industry experience required
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Construction business based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Providing the flow of information and reporting between the project finance departments and the central office according to management's priorities
- Preparing and presenting cash flow tables
- Following up all the tax issues of the project
- Following and leading the process of collateral taken within the scope of the project and provide support for finalization issues
- Managing the banking relations, realizing the necessary information and guidance on the financial aspects of the project before the banks and other third parties
- Sharing the financial information requested by the center
- Following up and reporting financial risks of the project (guarantee letters, progress payment, subcontractor and material payments etc.)
- Performing additional analysis and reporting towards the project's existing financial reports
- Ad-hoc reporting - Preparing and presenting other reports requested by the management
- Making necessary improvements to maintain the unit in line with its anticipated targets, strategies, policies and approved budget, plans and programs
- Providing coordination between departments related to the activities that are under the responsibility of the department and making internal appointments
- Transferring the works related to the activities within the scope to the concerned persons, controlling and confirming. Signing internal and external correspondence.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent Turkish & English communication skills
- Bachelor's degree, preferably Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, etc
- Working knowledge of MS Office,
- SAP experience is required.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary with attractive benefits.