You are here
Finance Manager reporting into the Board and Chariman
Supporting a growing private investment office
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable private investment office with a global presence. Due to continuous growth in the last 3 years the company have decided to create a hire a Finance Manager to manage the investments of main entities as well as other private investments.
- Responsible for the Finance, Accounting, Administration, HR, And IT functions of the investment office.
- Formulation and management of annual budgets and targets for all existing investments.
- Be an advisor from the financial perspective on any contracts into which the corporation may enter.
- Ensure that all management and statutory reporting of the results of all financial affairs of the commercial activities are delivered on a timely basis and in accordance with best practice
- Preparation and leading quarterly board meetings to review performance and reporting of all investments and expenses.
- Submit annual budgets and reporting of actual costs for all Family expenses.
- Coordinating with head of Legal on all tax planning and compliance across all activities
- Oversee all day to day Financial Management across all activities
- Provide clear advisory direction on all private matters
- Managing the interactions with banks and all investment relationships.
- Produces updated cash flow reports, family income and expense statements, as well as financial statements (i.e. balance sheet)
- Handles bill paying for the Investment firm and its principals (partially automated through custodial relationships, cash management and other online resources)
The Successful Applicant
Only profiles who posses the following attributes will be considered for the Finance Manager position:
- Arabic Native Speaker
- Professional Accounting Qualification (CPA, ACA, ACCA)
- "Big 4" experience
- 10+ years' of corporate accounting experience
- 5+ years' experience in a successful Finance role, either corporate or in a privately-held company
- Combination of business and personal accounting background
What's on Offer
A competitive package plus benefits is on offer combined with the opportunity to partner with leaders of the company, implementing a finance function and help continue the companies growth potential.