You are here
Financial Controller - Automotive
- Qualified Accountant
- GCC experience
About Our Client
Our client is a diversified business conglomerate.
- Coordinate the business plan and budget processes within the division and with the principals of the division.
- Conduct regular analysis of performance and results in relation to plans, forecast and budgets.
- Conduct various ad-hoc studies and analysis.
- Monitor the policies and procedures as carried out in the Division.
- Ensure that credit policies are understood and facilitate in debt collection.
- Oversee transactions with regards to timely billing and invoicing.
- Monitor invoicing process, make sure it's compliance with accounting principle.
- Ensure that business and operations are conducted according to the division and company procedures, policies and general values.
- Assist in preparing monthly financial presentations to upper management.
- Prepare and validate business case studies as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified accountant CIMA, ACCA, CPA, CA
- 15 years experience in finance an accounting
- Able to manage a team
- Solid communications skills in English, and preferably Arabic
What's on Offer
Salary circa 30K plus car, schooling, medical insurance and business class flights.