You are here
- Real Estate development
- Project cost accounting
About Our Client
Our client is a local Qatari business.
Manage all financial planning, control and accounting activities for for the company and its subsidiaries to ensure that all financial transactions are in compliance with company policies, procedures, regulatory requirements and international financial and accounting reporting standards
provide inputs to the development of overall organisational strategy and support development of the finance department strategy
- Lead the design of process maps to ensure smooth operations and work flow efficiency
- Assist in the consolidation and recommendation of the department and organisation budgets
- Monitor financial performance versus the budget so that the business is aware of anticipated costs/revenues
- lead the financial accounting activities to ensure that all financial transactions are treated in an appropriate manner, as well as internationals standards and financial information is made available in an accurate and timely manner.
- Manage the control and maintenance of the company's GL including control of direct inputs and data transfers from subsidiaries ledgers, purchase ledger, sales ledger, fixed asset register and trade AR ledger ensuring all accounting and bookkeeping functions are prop[erly executed
- Manage the day-to-day operations including signing of payment vouchers as well as LPO and petty cash approval
- Monitor proper project payments and accrual calculations to ensure that they are continuously in line with company policies and standards
- Manage the payable accounting process to ensure that suppliers and vendors transaction and other accounts payable are accurately recorded in a timely manner
- Manage SAP testing and implementation activities and continuously work on enhancing it
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant Certification.
- 10-12 years of experience in accounting or reporting with at least 5 years in a managerial position.
- Understanding of accounting theory and practices.
- Knowledge of international and local accounting standards and protocols
- Good knowledge of SAP
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary package