You are here
Opportunity to work with one of the largest Mining Companies in UAE
A challenging Financial Controller opportunity for the right candidate
About Our Client
Our client is an ISO Certified Mining Company in Fujairah, with over 300 employees, within the Production sector. They have a committed management and engineering team and are now looking to further expand their corporate finance team by hiring an experienced Financial Controller.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer of the Company, the Financial Controller will be responsible to/for:
- Manage the financial control, accounting, budgetary and cash management activities
- Monitor and review the month-end financial statement
- Develop, implement and maintain an effective planning and analysis process
- Develop and execute processes to allow for routine analytical reviews of company financial performance
- Suggest trends, resulting implications, key actions, and strategic implications
- Work on revenue recognition, pricing, and profitability issues
- Produce financial plan and suggest new business opportunities
- Lead the annual budgeting and interim forecast process
- Monitor and control budgetary costs
- Prepare monthly standard logistic reports with detailed cost development overview
- Work closely with Logistics, Supply chain, Administration, HR and production teams
- Analyse changes in product design or manufacturing methods to determine effects on cost
- Liaise with external business partners in relations to contract negotiations.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this Financial Controller role will have
- A minimum of 10 years of experience within Financial Controlling and Management Accounting.
- Candidate must have Financial Controlling experience within Mining and Production Industry.
- Candidates with a professional Chartered Accountancy or Cost Accounting qualifications will be preferred.
- We are open to relocating candidates from India
- The ideal candidate for this role will also be quite dynamic and mature in personality, in order to integrate well with the corporate culture
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing, transport allowances and other benefits. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to progress within a large Mining group with a strong regional presence.