You are here
Financial Controller (KSA National) Globally Leading Multinational
Jeddah based role covering the KSA market
About Our Client
Our client is a globally recognisable service/ engineering multinational.
- To ensure timely preparation of internal account review
- Assist finance manager
- To ensure all financial transaction are posted and coded under the correct accounting head e.g. Petty case books, bank payment books, receipt books, supplies invoices, general ledger.
- To ensure correctness of accounts payable
- Follow accounts receivable
- To ensure depreciation calculation accuracy.
- Assisting finance manager in business plan / forecasting processes.
- Inventory control - slow moving / display / damaged / dormant and meeting annual targets of terms.
- Stationary / internal audits to ensure compliance with policies, efficiency of internal checks and controls.
- Software related issues - monthly / annual.
- Monthly / annual closing activities.
- Supervising the HQ / Branch accountants.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered you must be:
- KSA National
- 7+ years of experience (prior Audit experience desirable)
- Experience within industrial/ mechanical/ engineering or service provider sectors
- US GAAP knowledge
What's on Offer
Competitive salary + schooling and typical multinational benefits.